Adding the AddToAny plugin to your WordPress website is a great way to make it as easy as possible for your visitors to share your content.
When you add the AddToAny icons to your website, the icon colors will default to the standard colors for each social site.
If you’re like most people, you want your site to look as customized as possible and your color scheme is one of the most effective way to do this.
Luckily, it is very easy to change the color of AddToAny share buttons in WordPress.
Instructions: How to Change the Color of AddToAny Share Buttons
To change the default icon colors to match your website color scheme, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard
- Click on Settings, then AddToAny
- Copy and paste a2a_config.icon_color = “#xxxxxx”; into the box
- Replace the x’s with the hex code of the color that matches your color scheme
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page
- View to your website to confirm the color changes were made
That’s it! Now, your AddToAny Share button color is customized for your website.
If you want to take things a bit farther, you can change other parameters with the following code:
a2a_config.color_main = “#xxxxxx”;
a2a_config.color_border = “#xxxxxx”;
a2a_config.color_link_text = “#xxxxxx”;
a2a_config.color_link_text_hover = “#xxxxxx”;
a2a_config.color_bg = “#xxxxxx”;