Do you want to learn WordPress but not spend countless hours looking at YouTube videos or reading forum comments?
Knowing how to change and improve your WordPress website is a good long-term strategy for many reasons.
But sometimes finding the right person to help you can be difficult, especially if you're not sure what you want.
I knew what I wanted in a website and how to produce the content. I've built several websites years ago but was new to WordPress. Alisha's coaching skills and knowledge are awesome. I was able to produce exactly what I wanted with her help.
Earl Adamy, TAAStrategies.com and WeeklyMarketAnalyst.com
That's why I like to keep it simple.
- You schedule a session using the form below.
- We talk about your website issues and questions along with possible solutions.
- You share your screen with me and I show you the steps to resolving the issue(s) and answer your questions.
That's all there is to it!
Excellent session, Alisha! Thanks for the insight and help with our questions. Your guidance helped us to get exactly what we were hoping for.
Martin and Pat Petersen, MPTreks.com
Schedule a Website Mentoring Session
To schedule a website mentoring session, please use the form below and follow these steps:
- Select the amount of time you would like. If you're not sure how much time you need, schedule a half hour.
- Select your time zone from the drop-down menu and then click on the 'Set Time Zone' button.
- A calendar will appear. Select the date and time that works best for you and then click the 'Continue' button.
- Enter your name, phone, and email and answer the 4 questions about your project.
- Click the Pay Now button, enter your payment information and then click the 'Pay & Confirm' button.
You will receive a confirmation message and email once you complete the process.